- Doco Holding B.V. and its group of companies (hereinafter "DOCO") runs its business with honesty and integrity in keeping with proper business practices.
- DOCO shall always comply with the laws and regulations of the countries in which it operates.
- We hire and evaluate employees based solely on their abilities and qualifications necessary for the job they will perform.
- DOCO shall exceed the relevant legal standards for the health and safety of workers and third parties, and the environment.
- DOCO shall make every effort to provide a positive working environment free from discrimination, harassment and/or intimidation.
- We take a positive approach towards the different environmental issues. DOCO meets or exceeds the standards set by environmental laws and regulations applicable to our business operations.
- The personal financial interests or activities of DOCO employees must not conflict with interests or activities of DOCO. Potential conflicts must be disclosed immediately.
- Business decisions made by DOCO employees are based on business considerations only and shall not be influenced by any other factor. Third parties doing business with DOCO shall not be led to believe that they may gain advantage by giving gifts and/or any other kind of benefit to individual employees. Eliciting and accepting bribes in any form is not tolerated and will lead to immediate dismissal.
- DOCO shall not make payments to any political party or organisation or their representatives. Involvement in the local community is encouraged. Donations in terms of time and financial support for good causes will vary depending on the size of the involved DOCO company.
- DOCO’s books, records and supporting documents must accurately describe and reflect the nature of the underlying transactions. It is not permitted to open, acquire or maintain a secret or unrecorded account, fund or asset.
- All managers at all levels in DOCO shall monitor within their sphere of responsibility for compliance with this Code of Conduct, boundaries of authority, and all other guidelines for DOCO Holding B.V. Each year, the management shall confirm in writing that it has complied with the Code of Conduct prescribed by DOCO Holding B.V.